DIRECT SALES AND GROUP LENDING INTERNSHIP VACANCIES
- We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our sales and marketing department in the Nairobi Branch to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- This is a 3 months internship program, which upon successful completion best-performing interns stand the chance of a full-time contract as Credit Officers and/ or Debt Recovery Officers with us.
- Interns will report directly to the Relationship Officer and will be tasked with: acquiring new businesses, ensuring quality services to the customers, maximizing the use of our marketing tools, and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research on/propose new market opportunities and techniques for lead generation.
- Meet with clients in-person to drive sales.
- Pitch and explain our various financial services to prospective customers.
- Conduct comprehensive customer education and respond to possible questions about products.
- Guide and advice clients to buy products that best suit them.
- Conduct loan appraisals and make recommendations to the branch credit committee.
- Keenly seek customer feedback on our products and services and report the same to the Relationship Officer on a regular basis.
- Provide daily sales reports.
- Diploma in any field from a recognized institution (3rd year/4th year Degree students can apply).
- Previous experience in direct sales within the financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Certificate of good conduct.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Confident and resilient personality.
- Ability to express great acumen at all times.
This position is strictly commission-based. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and cover letter including day-time contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th October 2018. Highlight the position title on the subject line of your email.