MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) Loan:
- The product is tailored to address the financial needs of entrepreneurs and micro, small and medium-scale enterprises.
- The disbursement is made within the shortest time possible.
- The loan amount ranges from Ksh.10,000 to Ksh.1,500,000.
Climate Action Loan :
- Climate action loans seek to support mitigation and adaptation actions that will address climate change.
- The financing is needed to adapt to the adverse effects and reduce the impacts of the ever-changing climate.
- These loans finance: Solar lamps, Solar powered fridges, Solar-powered borehole pumps, Solar Irrigation Kits, Eco-Friendly stoves, Bio-Gas plants, Tree Nurseries, and Electric Bikes, among others.
- Members acquire these climate action products and pay for them in installments for a maximum duration of 12 months.
- The amount ranges from Ksh.10,000 to Ksh.1,500,000.
- An agribusiness product that aims to support farmers in their farming business.
- The product is tailored to provide farm inputs like Seeds, Fertilizers, Veterinary medicines, etc.
- MHC directly channels the funds to the select Agro-Vets where the farmers then pick the inputs.
- The farmers are allowed to pay their loans in bullet forms from the proceeds of their produce.
- The amount ranges from Ksh.10,000 to Ksh. 200,000.
WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) Loan:
- This product is mostly for individuals in rural areas who lack piped water and need to harvest water for home use and for irrigation purposes as well as those who depend on water sources that are highly infested with bacteria among other health hazards.
- MHC partners with select water tank dealers to finance the purchase of water tanks of individual customers’ choice brand and capacity.
- Quality and affordable WHO-approved water filters are sold on credit at all MHC branches.
- The loan amount ranges from Ksh.6,000 to Ksh.100,000.
- This product is tailor-made for registered groups with a minimum period of 8 months since registration.
- The membership for these groups ranges from five (5) to thirty (30) individuals.
- The loan taken should only be for developmental purposes such as financing a project/business venture undertaken by the group or individual member.
- The loan amount ranges from Ksh.50,000 to Ksh.950,000.
- Repayment period: Maximum of 36 months.
- The loan caters to school fees needs. The money is sent directly to the institution.
- The amount ranges from Ksh.10,000 to Ksh. 100,000.
Disability Inclusion Loan:
- This product is tailored to provide economic empowerment as well as support the education/empowerment programmes that directly support persons with disabilities as well as financially excluded sections of society.
- The amount ranges from Ksh.20,000 to Ksh. 150,000.